Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) - Certification as Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, May 2015. At IIN, I received training in holistic nutrition, contemporary dietary theories, health coaching to guide and empower clients to make sustainable dietary and lifestyle changes, community leadership.
School of Applied Functional Medicine (SAFM) - Certification in Applied Functional Medicine, December 2017. At SAFM, I have received training in cellular metabolism, gastrointestinal issues, blood sugar management (pre- and Type 2 diabetes), cardiovascular issues, adrenal and thyroid issues, lab test evaluation, supplements, autoimmune conditions, allergies and food sensitivities, obesity and weight loss, mind-body connection, heavy metal toxicity, headaches and migraines, sleep issues.
I have studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, M.D., World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, M.D., MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, M.D., DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health, and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, M.D., Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Best-selling Author
- Susan Blum, M.D., MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, M.D., Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
- Tracy Harrison, creator and Founder of The School of Applied Functional Medicine